template

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Challenge # 4 Spots and Stripes


Thank you to each of the participants for last week's challenge which celebrated the Chinese New Year - which is now the Year of the Horse.  This challenge didn't seem to appeal to as many but the entries received were again amazing and I (Caz) who chose the challenge also chose the winners, not an easy task I can assure you. In no particular order would the following please collect a Winner's Top 3 badge from the tab below our header.

# 3  Jan R
I so loved the fun element of this card

# 5 Pat K
A stunning Chinese new year card both outer and inner.

# 4 Dawn Lancaster
A striking oriental card in symbolic Chinese colours


For this next week   -  we are asking you to include in your design Spots and Stripes, chosen by Janice who will also choose the Top 3 winners. Have fun everyone, we are so enjoying seeing your entries and hope you are enjoying our new challenge blog, hopefully this more general theme will interest your creativity and get your mojos working.  Can't believe this is our 4th week already. Okay let's see the creations by the Design Team, don't forget to check our rules, the main criteria is, your card/project must be for a male, any age, any occasion, any reason for this challenge.
Added on Friday - 7th February
We are delighted when you enter our challenges, but can I please ask for you to follow the rules and be true to the challenge which this week is Spots AND Stripes. 
The entries which do not comply, I am sorry but for fairness, they will not be considered for a Winner's badge at the time of judging.










Kim


Thanks again for your support, please click on the little blue frog to leave your entry
We appreciate and welcome your comments, ask any questions or request a theme, we welcome everything
which is polite. xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have found your challenge. I need all the encouragement I can get to make things for my dear hubby. He loves it when I make something and give it to him!!! Great inspiration by the DT!
    Many Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards from the Dt hope to join in this time round :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Caz for a great challenge and for making my day. So happy to see I made the Top 3. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome DT inspiration!!! congrats to the top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete